Our Fire Safety Services
Protecting people and property requires the use of several different systems and fire protection services.
What We Do
Fire Doors Surveys
Legislation requires all fire doors to be compliant with current legislation
Fire Safety Signage
Fire signs provide clean information and guidance to staff and visitors
A form of passive fire protection that is used to ensure compartmentation
Get a Quote For Your Project
Fire Risk Assessments
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order (2005) states that it is the responsibility of the person in charge of non-domestic premises to ensure that a fire risk assessment is in place and further ensure reasonable steps have been implemented to minimise the risk associated with fire.
- Property Age & Condition
- Persons at Risk
- Fire Safety Hazards and Risk
- Fire Prevention & Management
- Fire Safety Signage
- Fire Safety Equipment & Maintenance
- Fire Safety Training & Drills
- Existing Fire Safety & Risk Precautions
- Ignition Sources & Combustible Materials
Fire Extinguisher Services
Businesses have a legal obligation to maintain fire-fighting equipment used to protect the public, employees and properties. We at ProTech make servicing and maintaining of fire extinguishers effortless and affordable with our transparent pricing structure.
- Service & Maintenance
- Fire Extinguisher Disposal
- Fire Extinguisher Commissioning
- Water Fire Extinguishers
- Foam Fire Extinguishers
- CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- Powder Fire Extinguishers
- Water Mist Extinguishers
- Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers
We can visit your business at a time that suits you. Our professional trainers can deliver comprehensive training tailored to your specific circumstances, at a fraction of the cost and management time than you’d expect.
- Evacuation Chair Training
- Evacuation Sheet Training
- Fire Safety Awareness Training
- Health & Safety
- Fire Warden Training
- Safe Manual Handling Training
- Fire safety
- First aid
- Display screen assessment
A comprehensive survey detailing areas where compartmentation is compromised and solutions.
In the event of fire, fire doors help to prevent the spread of flames and smoke.
Health and Safety Solutions
We offer a comprehensive selection of Health & Safety, audits and consultation.